Terms and Conditions

Terms and conditions:

At the moment of the booking confirmation we require a deposit of 30% of the total amount as a deposit and, 30 days before the arrival, the remaining 70% balance is required, all by bank transfer or you can conveniently pay at the apartment.

Cancellation fees:

Cancellation within 60 days of arrival at the property is free, between 60 and 40 days the penalty is 15% of the total amount, between 40 and 30 days the penalty is 30%, while if it is communicated less than 30 days of arrival is equivalent to the full amount of the reservation.


Local transfers with private car to and from the airport can be booked with a minimum of 48 hours in advance (max 4 passengers per vehicle) for a total cost of 120 euro.

Guests staying at least 14 nights are entitled to free transfer.

WhatsApp chat